I remember the first time I saw this I was shocked that films this crazy could be made in the 1930's. It makes many modern films seem so tame and conservative by comparison. Now when I re-watch it I have to admit that it's a bit hit and miss. The songs in it are truly awful and some of the jokes make me grunt more than laugh. On the other hand, it's still a wonderfully deranged picture.
Left-click once on any image to enlarge.
Left-click once on any image to enlarge.
Left-click once on any image to enlarge.
Left-click once on any image to enlarge.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.